(For the right person, full training will be provided)
Job Type: Self-employed
Fee: £150 p/day (this fee increases the further away from home you work)
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and professional trainers to join our ever-expanding team. We have clients all over the UK so need trainers from across the country.
This is your opportunity to train the next generation of care professionals on mandatory subjects within the Health & Social Care Sector.
Orchard Rock Training have been providing outstanding quality training to the Health & Social Care Sector across the UK for over 15 years. We have gone from strength to strength expanding over the years and are set to continue to do so.
Whilst a background within care is an advantage, it’s not essential as we will support your learning and provide the necessary opportunities to familiarise you with this industry.
We are committed to work with our contractors throughout their time with us, expanding their knowledge and supporting their careers.
- Driving licence & access to a vehicle
- Reliable with excellent time management
- Great Communicator
- High energy, enthusiastic and flexible
- A desire to learn new subjects
- Possess a Level 3 Training Qualification (if you don’t have this, we can help you achieve this qualification)
- Previous experience in teaching, training or the health care sector
- Great customer service and people skills
- To deliver outstanding face to face training to groups of people
- To look smart, be friendly and help your learners feel welcome
- To manage your own diary
- Responsibility for your own travel and punctuality
- Clock your own training hours
This is a role that involves travel to different locations each day and it may be necessary, at times for overnight stays, though we shall do our very best to keep these to a minimum.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be a life-changing opportunity for you. So, let’s start this journey together.
To apply for this please email email@example.com or call 01706 375578 and ask for Joe.