To be able to care for those with sexual health issues, with focus on HIV infection.Learning Outcomes
- Understand what an STI is.
- Gain an overview of the most common STIs
- Recognise important features of the anatomy of male and female urinary anatomy/genitals
- Know the common symptoms of STIs, and how they are treated
- Know the symptoms and treatment of non-sexually transmitted diseases.
- Know how the virus is transmitted between hosts
- Understand how it is tested and treated
- Know statistics about HIV within the context of Sexual Health